Maine Fingerling Potato Cheese Fries
- 1 pound Maine fingerling potatoes
- olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 ½ cups shredded swiss cheese
- ½ teaspoon Frank’s Hot Sauce (or your preference)
- ½ teaspoon w’shire sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss potatoes with olive oil and place on baking sheet. Bake until crisp, about 30 minutes.
- Melt the butter in a small pan, add flour and whisk until the flour is incorporated, about 2 minutes.
- Add milk and whisk until thickened, about 5 minutes. Stir in the cheese and sauces, Serve over fries.