Chocolate Chip & Potato Chip Cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose gluten free baking flour or your favorite blend
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup canola oil or butter (chewy or crisp)
2 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup miniature milk chocolate chips
- 5 oz. of your favorite potato chips (about 4 cups or 75 chips), processed till finely minced but not mealy
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Process 4 cups of potato chips and weigh until you have 5 oz. (about half the bag).
- In a large bowl, whisk together baking powder, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Stir in the brown sugar, and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the oil (or butter), vanilla extract, agave and 5 tablespoons coffee.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, stirring until smooth. If the dough is too stiff, add more coffee as needed to soften. The finished dough should be thick.
- Stir in potato chips.
- Roll dough into walnut-sized balls and place two inches apart onto a sheet pan lined with parchment. Bake on the bottom rack for 15-17 minutes.
- Remove from oven to cool for five minutes then transfer cookies to a cooling rack.
- Repeat until all dough is used.