A classic side dish that pairs well with almost any meal!
- 10-15 small Maine red skinned potatoes
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 5 medium cloves garlic, finely minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped chives or parsley for garnish
- Slice un-peeled potatoes in 1/8 inch slices and place in 8″ square baking pan.
- Add cream, garlic and salt/pepper and mix well.
- Cover tightly with foil and make a hole in the center size of a half dollar coin.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove foil and bake another 10 minutes until cream is bubbling and top turns golden brown.
- Garnish with chives or parsley as desired.