A favorite recipe made ‘The County’ way!
- 1 ½ lb. ground beef
- 4 cups hot, seasoned, mashed Maine potatoes
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 12oz. can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 12oz. can creamed corn
- 3 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
- Saute onion and ground beef in butter until beef is brown and onion is translucent. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain away excess fat.
- Layer beef on the bottom of your baking dish, then add the two types of corn for your next layer and top with the mashed Maine potatoes.
- Bake at 350 degrees until the top of the potatoes are starting to brown, about 30 minutes.