Last week, USDA announced the appointment of 42 members to serve on the National Potato Promotion Board. The appointees will serve three-year terms from March 1, 2020, through Feb. 28, 2023.
Appointed to represent Maine producers are Dan Blackstone and Jennifer Gogan. Congratulations to you both!!
Members appointed or reappointed are:
- Arizona Producer: Greg Hebdon
- California Producer: Jaclyn Johnston Green
- Florida Producer: Bryan R. Jones
- Idaho Producers: R. Morgan Andrus, Robert Giesbrecht, Kamren Koompin, Ryan Moss, Kent G. Peterson, Andrew Porath, Justin E. Searle, Kevin Searle
- Illinois Producer: Matthew Floming
- Maine Producers: M. Dan Blackstone, Jennifer Gogan
- Michigan Producer: Scott Hanson
- Minnesota Producers: Jennifer Borowicz, Casey Folson
- Nebraska Producers: Tyler Backemeyer, Troy C. Sorensen
- North Dakota Producers: Tom Enander, David Fedje, Bradley Nilson
- Oregon Producers: Jess Blatchford, Marty Myers
- Texas Producers: Steven F. Barrett, Tim Gonzalez
- Washington Producers: Kyle Barclay, Melissa Bedlington-Kleindel, Juan F. Martinez, Travis Meacham, Chris Olsen, Chad Sullivan, Tyler Tschirky, Colt Underwood, Dennis Wright
- Wisconsin Producers: Erin M. Baginski, Michael Carter, Josh Knights, Kevin Schleicher, Keith G Wolter
- Importers: Kathryn deVries-Ruehs, Vernon Thomas
More information about the National Potato Promotion Board, including a roster of members, is available on the Agricultural Marketing Service (AMS) National Potato Promotion Board webpage and on the board’s website, www.PotatoesUSA.com.