Congratulations to fellow Maine potato industry colleague Dominic LaJoie who was elected First Vice President of the National Potato Council at the January national meeting.
At NPC’s 2020 Annual Meeting in Las Vegas, Britt Raybould of Rexburg, Idaho was elected to serve as NPC’s 2020 President and to lead the council’s Executive Committee. Raybould serves as chief financial officer of Raybould Brothers Farm. She previously served the NPC Board as First Vice President and Vice President of the Legislative and Government Affairs Committee. She is the third generation of the Raybould family to serve as NPC President and the first female president in NPC’s 72-year history.
NPC delegates also approved:
– Dominic LaJoie of Van Buren, Maine as First Vice President and Vice President of
the Environmental Affairs Committee;
– R.J. Andrus of Idaho Falls, Idaho as Vice President of the Legislative Affairs Committee;
– Jared Balcom of Pasco, Wash. as Vice President of the Trade Affairs Committee;
– Bob Mattive of Monte Vista, Colo. as Vice President of the Finance and Office
Procedures Committee; and,
– Ted Tschirky of Pasco, Wash. as Vice President of the Grower Outreach and Industry
The 2019 President, Larry Alsum of Friesland, Wisc., will continue to serve on the Executive Committee as the Immediate Past President.
As president, Raybould will host the 2020 NPC Summer Meeting in Boise, Idaho, June 24-26.
The Executive Committee holds office for one calendar year.