* 5-6 Maine russet potatoes, peeled and diced
* ½ cup cornbread mix
* 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
* vegetable oil for frying, as needed
- Fill a deep skillet with vegetable oil so it’s about ½ inch high. Place over medium to medium-high heat and let come to temperature while you prepare the potatoes.
- Add potatoes, cornbread mix, and seasoned salt to a large bowl and toss until evenly coated.
- Carefully add potatoes to hot oil and cook, stirring frequently, until potatoes are tender and lightly brown, 10 – 15 minutes.
- Remove potatoes to a paper towel to drain.
Enjoy your Maine Whistle Stop Russets!