Family reunions, casual neighborhood dinner parties, block parties, pre-wedding brunch, summer socials…we’re often asked to bring a dish to share. Here is a really good (and easy) one featuring Maine potatoes and Maine potato products.
- 2 lb. package of frozen hash browns
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cans mushroom soup
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- Lay’s potato chips
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Mix all but last two ingredients together and place in large buttered casserole or 9x13 cake pan.
- Top with crushed potato chips and parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 ¼ hours. This makes 8 to 10 servings and is great for a brunch.